The BenQ MX511 Multimedia Projector is a comprehensive projector, flexible enough for most applications. It offers plenty of control, letting you easily navigate menu screens to change settings. To ensure you'll have smooth presentations and adaptability, the MX511 Multimedia Projector has integrated various display functions and multiple inputs. It's highlighted by XGA resolution, a brightness of 2700 ANSI Lumens and a 3000:1 contrast ratio. Considering the MX511 has features that ensure high-quality picture performance in several conditions, it's hard to think of an application that would be out of its range.
The display is enhanced by several features including BrilliantColor technology, which uses a six-segment color wheel to reproduce a rich and accurate palate of crisp colors. The MX511 is also prepared for presentations and entertainment that require 3D technology. With 3D capabilities, it can project images in lifelike 3D and make your entertainment more exciting and your presentations more interactive. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX511.
Using the HDMI connection for 3D is ideal, but BenQ has integrated several inputs, control terminals and audio jacks with the MX511. Besides HDMI connectivity, you can use the RCA, S-video and component video inputs. Network connection is achievable through the RS-232 terminal. The dual PC inputs give you the power to connect multiple computers to one projector, which is a plus for presentations. The more options you have, the more you'll get out of each presentation. The audio jacks facilitate mic input and audio output to an external source. There is also a 2W stereo speaker built into the projector which is loud enough for most presentations.
The built-in closed caption decoder converts words into subtitles. The subtitles are projected onto the screen, addressing the needs of language students and hearing-impaired viewers. The MX511 is also equipped with a quick cooling option, high altitude mode and MyScreen technology that lets you individualize title screens with your own pictures or video.
The projector integrates high-performance optical engine projection and a user-friendly design to deliver high reliability and ease of use.
- Long Lamp Life Up to 6000 Hours
- Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6000 hours - twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market. This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum
- Go 3D with DLP Link
- MX511 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D-ready BenQ projectors gets your audience for an immersive real-life experience. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX511. A magical expedition is just about to begin
- XGA Native Resolution
- The MX511 comes with XGA native resolution, 1024 x 768, which brings you crisp and accurate images in your every presentation
- Sharpen Up with High Contrast Ratios
- The MX511 boasts high contrast ratio with 3000:1. High contract ratios translate to razor-sharp detail definition and a broader range of subtle color differences, which makes text sharper, cleaner, and easy to read
- 2700 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- A mainstream standard 2700 ANSI lumen projection lamp ensures great viewing for small-medium size rooms even in locations with ambient light, so your hard works can always be presented as good as can be
- Vivify Your World with BrilliantColor
- With the help of BrilliantColor Technology, the MX511 delivers true-to-life images with enhanced secondary color brightness for your visual enjoyment
- Independent 3D Color Management
- Exclusive BenQ 3D Color Management empowers you with the freedom to fine-tune color intensity to meet your preference. 3D Color Management lets users independently adjust the hue, grain, and saturation levels of all six color wheel tones (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow) without colors compromising each other
- Comprehensive Connectivity with HDMI
- MX511 features one HDMI port. The HDMI is also the highest and completely future-proof connection standard, ensuring pure digital audio and video perfection
- Built-in Speaker
- With a built-in 2W speaker with the MX511, not only do you get the vivid visual performance, you get the same audio satisfaction, too
- Additional Features
Wall color correction allowing projection on surfaces of several predefined colors.
Quick auto search speeding up the signal detecting process.
Selectable password protected function.
Selectable quick cooling function makes the projector cool in a shorter time.
Presentation timer for better control of time during presentations.
One-key auto-adjustment to display the best picture quality.
Digital keystone correction to correct distorted images.
Adjustable color balance control for data/video display.
High brightness projection lamp.
Multi-language On-Screen Display (OSD) menus.
Switchable normal and economic modes to reduce the power consumption.
Component HDTV compatibility (YPbPr).
Less than 1W power consumption in standby mode
- Closed Captioning/Wall Color Correction/Teaching Template/Blank/2x Digital Zoom/Auto Off/Freeze/Security Password/HDTV Compatible/"Q?" Hot Key for FAQ/High Altitude Mode/Auto Adjustment Hot Key