The NovaFlip Flash Bracket from Novacon solves the old problem of flash brackets: how to easily and quickly keep the flash above the camera when you switch from a horizontal to a vertical orientation.
The NovaFlip adjustable bracket has a stainless steel arm that fits against the camera's grip--as long as you're holding the camera, you're holding the flash bracket. Attached to the vertical arm is the flash arm, which pivots the flash so that it's always over the lens, no matter what the camera orientation is. The NovaFlip also has a flash cord feature that prevents the cord from dangling between the camera and the flash.
Designed primarily for DSLR cameras, the NovaFlip is adjustable for different sized cameras, with a maximum usable height for a camera with a flash module is 7.75" (19.7 cm). The base plate of the NovaFlip bracket has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for mounting the NovaFlip bracket to a tripod or a stand, or to add a quick-release plate.
- Flash quickly flips from horizontal to vertical position with ease
- Flash cord control prevents the cord from dangling between the camera & the flash
- Over-the-lens flash positioning produces more natural light
- Bracket is adjustable to accommodate different sizes of cameras and flash units
- Helps prevent red-eye and side shadows