The Toshiba IK-HR2D Ultra-Compact Full HD CMOS Industrial Camera with USB offers true 1920 x 1080 progressive-scan high-definition video output at 60 frames per second. Its ultra-compact size and high image quality make it suitable for a wide variety of industrial monitoring applications, such as microscopy, quality assurance, and scientific imaging/diagnostics.
The IK-HR2D camera features a C-type mount (26mm diameter) for attaching most industrial-style lenses. There's a DVI-D output for outputting all supported video signals (which include 1080i and 720p as well), and a USB 2.0 port supports the output of video clips (at approx. 5 and 10 fps) and eliminates the need for a frame grabber.
A wealth of automatic and manual settings is available: you can set both shutter and white balance manually or choose an automatic mode, and you can also manually set gamma and gain. The IK-HR2D stores up to five preset scene files, for immediately selecting camera settings based on pre-determined conditions.
- Ultra-compact (approx 1.75 x 1.75 x 3") one-piece system (no CCU required)
- Outputs full 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second
- Select 1080p, 1080i, or 720p
- Single 1/3" CMOS 2.1 Mp HD sensor
- On-screen menu
- Weighs only 4.3 oz (without lens)
- Auto and manual white balance and shutter
- USB 2.0 port outputs video clips and eliminates need for frame grabber