The Novation TWITCH DJ Controller includes Serato ITCH DJ software and overlays for use with Native Instruments Traktor. Its audio interface features a microphone input, headphone output, and AUX inputs for routing signal through software effects. Novation TWITCH features a familiar 2-channel mixer layout with special attention to features that allow for creative slicing, looping, stuttering and real-time sample playing within Serato ITCH.
The included Serato ITCH software features automatic beat matching so digital DJs can pay more attention to creative track, sample and beat manipulation. TWITCH features a vast set of controls, including touch sensitive ribbon controls on each channel. The ribbon controls allow for vinyl-like cuing, scratching, effects manipulation and much more.
There are 2 banks of 8 control triggerpads for assigning cue points, hot-starts and samples. Easily manipulate loop points and effects in real-time for complex track mixing during a set. Novation TWITCH includes Serato, but will work with Ableton Live, Native Instruments Traktor and other third party DJ software.
TWITCH Can Put Your Music in Time, Leaving You Free to Get Creative
- Serato ITCH software can beat match tracks so you can focus on performing
- TWITCH gives you hands-on control of some powerful performance tools
Touchstrips for Navigating Tracks
- Swipe tracks backwards and forwards as if you were touching the screen
- Instantly 'drop' into a tune at any point in the track
Slicer Performance Mode
- Slicer allows you to chop-up beats in time and re-arrange them on the fly
- 2x 8 large Triggerpads let you to play eight rolling beat slices in any order
Tough and Compact with a 2 in 4 out High-Quality Audio Interface
- Designed for gigging: Compact casing, bus powered with LED buttons
- Balanced outputs, ultra-reliable audio/MIDI drivers and microphone input
Master FX and Fader FX Mode
- Add different effects to either or both channels with TWITCH's FX section
- Use both channel faders for super-fast FX moves and tricks
Trigger Hot Cue Points and 2 Different Loop Modes
- 8 large Triggerpads can fire off 8 cue-points anywhere in your track
- Trigger 8 different loop lengths and save them with your performance