The Vaddio WallVIEW HD-19 PTZ Camera with Quick-Connect SR pairs a pan/tilt/zoom camera with an interface that provides power and control to the camera and returns video from the camera via three Cat-5e cables that can run up to 100'. The camera features analog component HD/SD outputs, and the Quick-Connect SR outputs analog component HD.
The HD-19 camera features a motorized 19x optical zoom lens, a 1.3 Megapixel 1/3-type Sony Exmor CMOS sensor, and a slip-clutch robotics system, all for capturing clear, high-definition images with precise, wide-ranging movements. The lens captures wide (58.1°) for small rooms as well as tight (3.2°) for long distances in larger rooms. With a powerful imaging system and pan/tilt/zoom robotics, the HD-19 is perfect for videoconferencing, distance learning, and live-event recording in houses of worship and other venues.
The HD-19 features a 1/3-type low-noise, high-speed CMOS sensor that boasts a large pixel aperture size. The imager offers high signal to noise, and very low minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux. The camera's integrated SmartSHOT technology with adjustable image processing (AIP) means that the user can control the advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions of the camera, which in turn results in an extremely crisp, detailed image with vibrant color. These technical details pay real dividends in terms of image quality – especially in low-light conditions.
The camera can be installed up to 100' away from the Quick-Connect SR, which sends power and RS-232 control information via two Cat-5e cables. High-definition video is returned from the HD-19 PTZ camera to the Quick-Connect interface via a third Cat-5e cable.
The HD-19 features simultaneous HD analog component (YPbPr) and SD analog composite (CVBS at NTSC) outputs so you can monitor the camera locally on any monitor. The Quick-Connect SR interface features HD analog component (YPbPr) output only, and it handles video resolutions up to 1080p.
- High-Precision Motors
- High-torque, micro-stepper motors provide for extremely smooth panning and tilting of the camera. Recalled preset camera positions are highly accurate across the entire pan and tilt range (-30 to +90° tilt, -170 to +170° pan). A smooth slip-clutch mechanism has been included to further enhance robotic movement. The HD-19 is invertible as well, for ceiling mounting
- Analog Component Outputs
- The ClearVIEW HD-19's YPbPr DE-15 (15-pin HD) connector has output resolutions of 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Simultaneous SD composite video output resolutions (CVBS in 480i NTSC) are available on the BNC output. The Quick-Connect SR also provides analog component HD output
- Quick-Connect Interface
- The HD-19 is packaged with the Quick-Connect SR interface to supply video out and return RS-232 control, IR forwarding, and supplying power over Cat-5e
- Easy Integration
- Using a common RS-232 protocol (VISCA) the ClearVIEW HD-19 is easily integrated for use with videoconferencing codecs and control systems such as Crestron and AMX. And of course, the pan/tilt/zoom camera is compatible with all Vaddio camera controllers
- Advanced DSP
- The HD-19 has an advanced DSP that allows the user to set a luminance target, whereby the iris, shutter, and (auto) gain will work together to maintain the target luminance while reducing overall noise
- Advanced CMOS Image Sensor
- The HD-19 uses a 1/3" Exmor 1.3 Mp HD CMOS image sensor. The high-speed, high-frame-rate, and low-noise sensor requires a minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux for excellent performance in low-light environments
- Made in the USA
- The ClearVIEW HD-19 HD PTZ camera is made in the USA, at Vaddio, in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area
- Included Accessories
- Includes PowerRite power supply, IR remote, and AC cord set, as well as thin-profile wall mount for camera