The Altman Spectra PAR 100W White LED Light is a 100W PAR luminaire which is certified for use in both indoor and outdoor theatrical venues. This true PAR comes with a complete set of lenses: VNSP very narrow spot), NSP (narrow spot), MFL (medium flood) and WFL (wide flood). Designed to be used as a single unit or in groups, the light can be connected in a series up to 1,000’ long.
The Spectra PAR 100W has a 3,000K almost maintenance-free 50,000 lamp and can be controlled by with both DMX and RDM protocols. The multi-voltage power supply allows it to be used virtually anywhere in the world.
- 3000º Kelvin White Luxeon Rebel LED''s
- Interchangeable VNSP, NSP, MFL, and WFL lenses
- On board multi-voltage power supply; 100-240V AC
- Feed thru data capabilities
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Manual over ride and DMX personality functions
- Die cast aluminum housing
- ETL, c.ETL & CE listed for Indoor / outdoor use
- Made in the U.S.A.