The General Electric S7704VT-RST 4-Channel Video Multiplexer from Interlogix enables you to transmit four channels of full-frame, real-time video over a single fiber.
The multiplexer system consists of a four-channel transmitter and receiver, with both units available in standalone and rack configurations. The S7704VT-RST is a transmitter in a rack card and has a straight tip (ST) connector type.
- Exceptional Performance
- Full-frame, real-time video transmission delivers all the video captured by the camera. A bandwidth of 8 MHz enables the multiplexer to transmit extremely clear, high-resolution images. FM modulation assures that the image quality remains high over the full operating distance.
- Superior Diagnostics
- The SMART diagnostic technology provides built-in diagnostic tools including LEDs that monitor the operating status of the video and optical signals.
- One-way transmission of four real-time, full frame video channels over one single-mode fiber.
- Supports all major video formats (NTSC, PAL, SECAM, EIA, CCIR).
- 640 TV lines resolution.
- 60 dB video SNR.
- 8 MHz video bandwidth.
- Optical AGC.
- 13 dB optical budget.
- Operating distance up to 20 miles (32 km)
- Fits in two 2" rack unit slots.