The General Electric KTD-441-1 Slave Chassis with 64 Video Inputs (64-127) allows you to add 64 additional video inputs to the Digiplex IV system. You can use 7 such units to expand the system to its maximum capacity of 512 video inputs.
Using a ribbon cable, the KTD-441-1 Slave Chassis connects to the master switcher chassis via the gathering panel. LEDs help in monitoring system diagnostics. Up to 2 video input cards can be connected to the Slave Chassis. In addition, a KTD-446 Power Supply comes along with the package.
- Designed for the Digiplex IV system
- Provides 64 additional video inputs (64-127)
- 7 such units allow you to expand the system to its maximum capacity of 512 video inputs
- Ribbon cable allows you to connect the slave chassis to the master switcher chassis using the gathering panel
- LEDs for monitoring system diagnostics
- Supports up to 2 video input cards - first switches inputs for monitors 1 through 16, while second switches inputs for monitors 17 through 32
- Includes the KTD-446 Power Supply