The General Electric 10.4” Rack-mountable Dual LCD Monitors come ready to be installed in a standard 19” rack and are apt for any security application. With a brightness of 220 cd/m² and a contrast ratio of 400:1, the monitors deliver sharp and clear images at a resolution up to 800 x 600. In addition to accepting composite video and VGA video signals, the monitor can automatically detect signals in NTSC or PAL formats. Video outlets on the monitors allow you to send the video signals to another monitor or a recording device.
A separate adjustment panel for each monitor allows you to easily control the operation and with an on-screen menu in multiple languages lets you easily set up the screens. The monitors work on a single 12 VDC power supply, making it space and cost efficient. A key lock function secures the monitors on the rack from theft.
- Delivers sharp and clear images with brightness of 220 cd/m² and a contrast ratio of 400:1
- Accept composite video and VGA video signals
- Supports video resolution up to 800 x 600
- Automatic detection of signals in NTSC or PAL formats
- Video outlets on the monitor can be used to send the signals to another monitor or a recording device
- On-screen multi-lingual menu for easy setup
- Operates on a single 12 VDC power supply
- Mounts on a standard 19" rack