The Altman ME3 Micro Ellipse LED is a pattern projector with a 20 to 40° variable zoom focus range. The anti-reflective coated, high performance lenses deliver bright, crisp patterns or graphic projections via an optional steel or glass E size pattern. The dual lenses of the ME3 move smoothly and evenly on steel guide rods with Teflon bushings to provide accurate alignment. Four framing shutters are provided for precise cropping of the projected light.
With a 50,000 hour run time on its dimmable, 3,000K LED source, the ME3 is virtually maintenance-free.
- Compatible with Altman Smart-Track
- Track, canopy, stem, and Unistrut options
- High efficiency 3,000K LED white light Source with excellent color rendering
- 20 - 40° Zoom optics on Teflon rod and guide system
- Four framing shutters with insulated handles
- Color frame and safety cable included
- Accepts steel or glass E-size patterns or M-Spin dual gobo rotator
- 50,000 hour rated life for 25w LED Source
- Dimmable (10 - 100%) on Smart-Track and non-dimmable with standard track, canopy and portable luminaire options.
- ETL and cETL Listed
- Made in the USA