The Altman 39W Mini-ODEC Miniature Outdoor Ellipsoidal is a pattern projector with a 22 - 48° variable zoom focus range. The anti-reflective coated, high performance lens moves smoothly and evenly on steel guide rods with Teflon bushings to provide accurate alignment, delivering bright, crisp patterns or graphic projections via optional steel or glass gobo patterns. Stainless steel framing shutters are employed for precise cropping of the projected light.
The weatherproof MINI-ODEC has an IP65 rating making it virtually impervious to water. It's operational indoors or outdoors at temperatures from -10° to 120°F (-23° to 49°C). Its external housing is constructed of 1/8" heavy-gauge aluminum.
- 22 - 48° Zoom focus capabilities
- Low-friction Teflon lens glides
- Utilizes 12,000 hour CDM lamps w/ high CRI
- Low noise, high efficiency electronic ballast
- Easily adjustable stainless steel shutters
- Included pattern holder accepts glass or steel templates
- Lamp centering and Peak / Flat field adjustment
- Compact, rugged welded aluminum and stainless steel fabrication
- Link-Lock latches for security
- Designed for indoor / outdoor applications
- Mounting holes located on bottom of luminaire
- Secured safety loop in fixture body
- ETL and cETL listed for wet locations - IP65 rated
- Made in the USA