The General Electric KTD-440 Master Switcher Chassis allows you to manage 64 video inputs by 32 monitor outputs and is designed for use with the Digiplex IV system. On connecting expansion cards and chassis, the Switcher Chassis allows you to switch up to 512 inputs by 64 outputs. The chassis supports up to 2 video input cards, 8 video output cards, a video loss card, and a CPU card.
Using transparent cross-mapped inputs, the KTD-440 Master Switcher Chassis enables sequential switching of the video inputs. In addition, the switcher chassis provides an option for internal video loss detection, which alerts the user in case of a loss in signal strength. LEDs status indicators help in monitoring system diagnostics. The Master Switcher Chassis can hold up to 3 units (5.25") of rack space in a standard 19" (482.6 mm) rack. A KTD-446 Power Supply comes along with the package.
- Manages 64 video inputs by 32 monitor outputs for the Digiplex IV system
- Expansion cards and chassis allows you to expands the matrix switching capability can to 512 inputs by 64 outputs
- Supports up to 2 video input cards, 8 video output cards, a video loss card, and a CPU card
- Transparent cross-mapped inputs enable sequential switching of the video inputs
- Internal video loss detection indicates loss in video signal strength
- LEDs status indicator lights for monitoring system diagnostics
- Holds up to 3 units (5.25") of rack space in a standard 19" (482.6 mm) rack
- KTD-446 Power Supply included