The EarthWatts EA-750 Green Power Supply from Antec is energy efficient yet it can still handle the most demanding system specifications with relative ease. It unifies raw power with advanced PSU engineering to meet the demands of high-performance desktop computers while keeping electrical costs to a minimum.
Labeled as an 80 PLUS-certified unit, the EA-750 Green uses 33% less energy than many equivalent power supply units with the same 750W power output. Even though it uses less energy, it still outputs 750 watts continuously. All power is channeled through four +12V rails to ensure CPU and graphics card compatibility while still remaining energy efficient.
High-end graphics cards (GPU) require maximum continuous power and the proper ports. The EA-750 Green has four PCIe connectors for powering any one of the high-performance GPUs. It also is nVIDIA SLI-ready certified for smooth GPU connectivity.
All modular cables are sleeved and labeled for voltage protection, current stability and easy installation. It also gives your system that nice clean and professional look while the green paint job shows your support for energy efficient performance and environmental friendly parts.
- Going Green
- 80 PLUS is an initiative to promote energy efficiency in computer power supply units (PSU). The certified Antec EA-750 Green has more than 80% energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load as well as a power factor of 0.9 or greater at 100% load. This means that the EA-750 Green wastes less than 20% electric energy as heat, which results in less electricity use and bills than its non-80 PLUS certified counterparts
- Certified Gamer
- The EA-750 Green successfully passed vigorous testing to be nVIDIA SLI-ready certified. It also has four PCIe connectors to support one of the high-end graphics cards. This ensures high performance and a quality experience
- Power Mad
- The EA-750 Green boosts up to 750W of continuous power. It also has up to 99% power available on four fully-protected high current +12V rails to ensure high-end CPU and graphics card compatibility
- Industrial Grade Protection
- Long-term reliability is crucial for power supply units and the EA-750 Green achieves this with a plethora of protection standards. It is protected for over voltage (OVP), over current (OCP), under current (UCP) and short circuit (SCP) surges
- Effective Cooling System
- The EA-750 Green comes with a 135mm cooling fan to keep your power supply from overheating