The A1 Digital Amplifier by Fiio is an attractive, compact amplifier perfect for powering low wattage desktop speakers. The modern, black brushed metal finish is sure to make a statement in any space. If you're a true audiophile, you've probably been looking for something like this for years. Ultra convenient input options include 3.5mm AUX and RCA connectors perfect for connecting most any line level audio devices such as MP3, CD and tape players. Who uses CD's and tapes anymore? Well that's just it. This little amp allows those that do to play them on any pair of speakers - be it an inexpensive ten dollar set or high-end bookshelf monitors. Whether your speakers are inexpensive or costly doesn't make a difference. The quality banana output connectors are made to accept a wide range of low to high gauge cable.The A1 features a highly efficient Class D amplifier with low noise, low distortion and high conversion rate due to its differential input level and adjustable negative feedback circuit. When powering the A1 on, it provides built-in protection against overheating and over powering, ensuring long lasting and trouble free operation. Also, this little genius operates on separate 550 and 600 KHz channels preventing interference and reproducing high quality audio as clear as your speakers allow.
- Compact, highly efficient Class D power amplifier with 14 watt per channel
- Attractive black, brushed metal finish with large potentiometer volume control
- Convenient 3.5 mm AUX and RCA inputs ideal for devices such as iPods, CD and tape players
- Connect most any speakers to the high quality stereo banana connector outputs
- Provides low noise, distortion and high conversion rate
- Built-in protection against overheating and over powering ensures long lasting operation
- Operates on separate 550 and 600 KHz channels preventing interference