The Altman Spectra UV 30 LED Blacklight is a uniquely designed 30W theatrical luminaire which utilizes UV-A emitters to excite fluorescent and phosphorescent materials and luminescent pigments for "black light" effects.
The UV 30 is compatible with both DMX and RDM protocols. Its 3 separate LED cells can be controlled on 3 separate channels via DMX. The cells can be individually focused and can be installed vertically or horizontally, thanks to the adjustable yoke. A complete library of fades, strobes and intensity controls is included.
- High performance, long life UV-A emitters
- Less visible light then traditional blacklights
- Individual focus of the UV Cells
- Interchangeable yoke for vertical or horizontal alignment of the LED cells
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- DMX Address assignable via RDM or on-board push button display
- Feed thru power and data capabilities
- User selectable 8 and 16-Bit personalities for smooth fades from 0 to 100%
- Pre-programmed modes for full on, strobe or manual dimming
- On board multi-voltage power supply
- ETL and cETL Listed
- Optional 4 way barndoor accessory available
- Made in the USA