The 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2500K processor delivers an improved automatic performance, thanks to its Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. This gives system builders the freedom to set their computers the way they want by overclocking the Core i5-2500K's original speed of 3.3GHz to up to 3.7GHz.
The Intel Core i5-2500K processor combines with the Intel P67 Express chipset for fast quad-core power and performance. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 provides stunning visuals and supports dual displays. It also comes with Intel Clear Video HD technology to handle high definition playback with ease.
With a maximum threshold of 32GB of DDR3 RAM available, the Intel Core i5-2500K processor delivers visibly smart and noticeable quick performance to the desktop with its highest performance built-in graphics and media features.
- Integrated High Definition Visuals
- The visual features built into the 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2500K processor deliver a stunning and seamless visual experience. New built-in Intel HD Graphics 3000 delivers discrete 3D graphics performance without the added cost of a separate discrete graphics card. It also features Intel Clear Video HD Technology that enhances high definition video playback and image quality for a premium visual experience as well as dual display support
- Fully Unlocked Freedom
- The Intel Core i5-2500K processor comes with a fully unlocked multiplier. This allows full control over the processor cores and DDR3 ratios. Power and current limits can be changed for the best possible overclocking results, which also help improve 3D performance. This 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2500K processor achieves higher overclocking capabilities with lower energy consumption
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Delivering a better automatic speed increase, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor and graphics cores to run faster than the base operating frequency. This allows the Intel Core i5-2500K to run faster and more energy efficient