The TP-Link TL-WR841N Wireless N Router provides wired and wireless network connection with a 4-port switch that allows wireless access to multiple devices in your home without running unsightly wires.
The TL-WR841N is backward compatible with 802.11b and g and thanks to Align technology from Atheros Communications Inc., is forward compatible with higher-performance, multi-stream, MIMO-based 802.11n which offers an impressive 300Mbps at a very reasonable price. Besides high speed, 802.11n gives you great performance even at long distances, as well as an SPI firewall to prevent your network from being compromised. Other security features include SSID broadcast control, MAC address access control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication. It has dual external antennas to enhance transmission rates and coverage while CAA technology prevents channel conflicts.
Besides home use, the TL-WR841N is a great choice for businesses since it offers priority, support and stability to large bandwidth-consuming applications which are subject to interruptions, like voice and video.
- 2 detachable omni-directional antennas
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, on-demand dialing, fixed-time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host. Ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard (TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Built-in DHCP server with automatic dynamic IP address distribution
- User interface supports free WEB software updates
- Supports configuration file backup and restore
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk