The 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch from TP-Link is a networking tool that's affordable and easy to use. This switch features eight speedy Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting computers or other Ethernet-enabled devices on your LAN network. In addition, this switch supports flow control, 15K jumbo frames, MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, as well as Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports. It is packaged with material that is 80% recyclable and also features built-in energy-efficient technology so as to reduce power consumption when possible.
Note: Please note that this desktop switch will only work with DSL and not with a cable modem.
- The built-in energy-efficient technology saves power of up to Up to 80% when compared to conventional TP-Link switches
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Switching capacity of 16Gbps
- 15k Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Store and forward switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps hardware
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- The switch features a quiet, fan-less design so that it doesn't disturb anyone working nearby