With the Geo-Tagger FSC-101 for Nikon DSLRs from FotoSpot, you can keep track of exactly when and where your most cherished photographed events took place. Mount it to the hotshoe of your compatible Nikon digital SLR camera and connect it with the included cable, and you'll be able to instantly mark your pictures with the location (latitude/longitude) and direction each time you take a picture. It has an internal microSD card for the GPS tracklog.
Your geo-tagged pictures can be viewed later as thumbnail images on popular mapping platforms like Google Maps. This attachment works seamlessly with the free MySnapMap software, which lets you organize, edit and view your images, imprint location information and share them on popular photo sharing websites like Picasa and Flickr. The FS-C101 recharges through a standard USB port on your computer or with the included wall charger.
- For Select Nikon DSLRs
- The FS-C101 is compatible with cameras like Nikon D90, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000
- Geo-Tags Photos With GPS & Compass
- Allows your camera to become GPS-enabled; marks your pictures with the exact location and direction each time you take a picture
- Wired Connectivity to Your Camera
- Mount this device to the hotshoe, and use the included cable to connect it to the camera
- View as Thumbnail Images
- Geo-tagged pictures can be viewed as thumbnail images on popular mapping platforms like Google Maps
- MySnapMap Software Included
- Organize, edit and view geo-tagged images; lets you imprint location information and share images on photo sharing sites like Picasa and Flickr
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- The attachment recharges through a standard USB port on your computer or with the included wall charger