The Mirror Image PT-150 Pan/Tilt Camera Prompter, with an HD-wide angle glass Beam Splitter trapezoid mirror that measures 16.5 x 15" (42 x 38 cm), delivers maximum camera movement. With a screen size of 15" (38.1 cm), the teleprompter offers a resolution of up to 1280 x 1024. It is suitable for all-in-one robotic pan and tilt cameras by manufactures such as Sony and Panasonic.
In addition to sharp SVGA inputs, the PT-150 Pan/Tilt Camera Prompter incorporates a 300 NTS panel which makes it suitable for indoor use. The unit does not have an electronic reverse or mirroring from left to right circuitry like its bigger sibling the PT-160. The teleprompter is powered by 110/220 VAC or 12 VDC.
- HD-wide angle glass Beam Splitter trapezoid mirror of 16.5 x 15" (42 x 38 cm) - delivers maximum camera movement
- Screen size - 15" (38.1 cm)
- Offers a resolution of 1280 x 1024
- Suitable for all-in-one robotic pan and tilt cameras by manufactures such as Sony and Panasonic
- 300 NTS panel - suitable for indoor use
- Powered by 110/220 VAC
- Runs XVGA video only.