The Equinox 3D Video Housing for JVC GS-TD1 is a durable polyvinyl carbonate waterproof housing for your JVC GS-TD1 Full HD 3D camcorder. It enables you to safely shoot underwater with your camera to a depth of 250' (76.2 m). The housing features mechanical controls for the following operations: On / off, start / stop, mode, photo, adjust and rear dial. The included external color correction filter for blue water helps to restore some of the colors that are typically lost underwater, giving you better, clearer images.
The BRS / Ballast Release System serves a dual purpose: Easy travel and fast transport to the surface, should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings and the wing and ballast/handle both releases; the housing now becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to the surface. The housing is compatible with virtually any underwater video light system, though 2x VL1300 lights are recommended.
- Durable, thermal based polyvinyl carbonate / PVC
- Mechanical controls: On / off, start / stop, mode, photo, adjust and rear dial
- Depth Rating
- 250' (76.2 m)
- Color Correction Filter
- Included blue water filter helps restore colors lost underwater, giving you better, clearer images
- Ballast Release System
- BRS serves dual purpose: Easy travel and transport to surface: Simply pull on quick release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast/handle release, housing becomes positive and shoots to surface
- Fits JVC GS-TD1 Full HD 3D camcorder
- Optional LCD Monitor
- The optional top mounted LCD monitor is a great accessory