The Oregon Scientific ATC9K GPS Module is a unique GPS plug-in that enables your ATC9K Video Action Camera to map location, speed and distance travelled using Google Maps or Google Earth. When you go to playback video clips, you will also see your corresponding location, acceleration and altitude on Google Maps. This handy little device helps keep track of each trail and/or race you've recently been on and recorded with your ATC9K Video Action Camera.
- Maps location where the video was shot on Google Maps
- Shows corresponding acceleration and altitude on Google Maps
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista Operating Systems
- Requires use of Quick Time 7 or greater
- Not compatible with Mac OS
- Weighs approximately 2.2 oz ( 62.14 g)