The Kramer 906 2 x 1 Stereo Audio Amplifier and Switcher is a high-performance controllable power amplifier for line-level stereo audio signals. It delivers a speaker output of 6.8W RMS per channel into a 4Ω load.
It accepts either an unbalanced stereo audio signal on RCA connectors or a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector.
- Input - 1 balanced (terminal block) and 1 unbalanced (2 RCAs)
- Output - Terminal block for speakers
- USB Port - For firmware update
- Controls - Up/Down for volume, bass, mid, treble, balance; buttons for mute and loudness
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232, Ethernet, K-Net, IR remote (included) and 10KΩ volume level
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter