The Earthworks FlexWand FW730HC Gooseneck Microphone System is a slim-profile, high definition miniature microphone with a dual-flexible gooseneck and an internal microphone cable. This set features a matched pair of FW730HC microphones for accurate stereo capturing of solo and group vocals, instruments and ambiance during performances, presentations, worship, etc.
Its height adjustable stand and dual jointed gooseneck allow for flexible microphone positioning at 1.5 to 7 feet (45.72 to 213.36cm) above floor level. An XLR input at the base means there are no extraneous microphone cables to manage, simply plug the microphone cable in at the stand's base.
In addition to its convenient design, the FlexWand FW730HC reproduces audio with incredible accuracy and pristine fidelity. Earthworks high definition audio technology delivers an incredible 30Hz to 30kHz frequency response for stunning reproduction of vocals and instruments alike; making it a viable solution for crucial reproduction of vocalists, choirs and instruments on stage.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- For applications requiring a tighter pickup pattern with greater off-axis rejection
- Large flex section near the center of the stand that couples the stand and the wand
- Mini-gooseneck between the end of the wand and the microphone head
- The lower section of the stand is 3/4" in diameter and the 24 inch wand is 5/16" in diameter with a 4.5" mini-gooseneck connected at the end which connects to the High Definition Microphone head
- The combination of a mid-flex section and the mini flex on the wand provide an infinite combination of placement options between 1.5 feet and 7 feet
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- The near perfect polar response of the FlexWand allows the use of fewer microphones on choir, with better sound quality, no spotlighting and incredible rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir, as the FlexWand will reject much of the sound of the band or orchestra
- The tripod base allows for easy transport