The Photoflex TritonFlash Battery Power Cable for Nikon Speedlight is a connector cable enabling you to power a Nikon Speedlight with your TritonFlash battery. Just connect your Speedlight to your TritonFlash battery and eliminate the need for standard AA batteries. Enjoy hours of continual use without worrying about having to replace batteries. You will get approximately 2000-2500 flashes at the full power setting per battery charge (individual strobe models may vary).
The TritonFlash cable is compatible with select Nikon Speedlights with an external power cable port, including the SB-24, SB-800, SB80-DX, SB-700 and SB-900. The cables permit parallel powering of 2 Nikon flash units, and advanced lithium ion battery technology enables quick recycling and long battery life. The cables can be operated worldwide on AC power (100-240 V), and the battery will operate on AC power while simultaneously recharging.
WARNING: Connecting a third party battery pack like the Photoflex TritonFlash Battery Pack to a Nikon Speedlight may void your Nikon warranty. Extended, repeated firing of the Speedlight may cause overheating, rendering your flash inoperable. Consult your Nikon instruction manual for more information on overheating limits before using the TritonFlash Battery Pack with your Speedlight.
- Professional-grade heavy gauge cable and molded connectors
- Much faster recycle times than conventional AA batteries
- Triton Lithium battery extends shooting capacity, enabling you to go virtually all day
- Compatible with select Nikon Speedlights with external power cable port, including SB-24, SB-800, SB80-DX, SB-700, and SB-900
- Approximately 2000-2500 flashes at full power setting per battery charge (individual strobe models may vary)
- Collapsed length: 26" (66 cm)
- Effective extended length: 4.0' (1.2 m)
- Maximum extended length: 6.5' (2.0 m)