The Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD RackMount 2U with LCD EU Version (230V)offers efficient network power protection to your servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices. With Automatic Voltage Regulation, the unit offers higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without utilizing the battery. Its intuitive LCD interface offers precise data in multiple languages along with the ability to configure the equipment locally with easy to use navigation keys. Additionally, the unit features a Green operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to attain high operating efficiency without compromising with any protection.
With an intelligent battery management, the Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD RackMount 2U with LCD EU Version (230V) maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability via precision charging. The unit houses a power condition that offers protection for connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances. It boasts of temperature-compensated battery charging capability to enhance battery life by controlling the charge voltage as per battery temperature. Apart from battery failure notification, the Smart-UPS also conducts periodic battery self-test to ensure early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. It comes with pure sine wave output on battery that simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Featuring an automatic self-test, the Smart-UPS automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power and restarts loads after it is shutdown. With network manageability, the unit provides remote management over the network. It features audible alarms that actively inform you whether the unit is on battery, the battery is low, or if there is an overload condition. The equipment has an energy meter that displays actual kilowatt hours of usage.
Through LED status indicators, the Smart-UPS updates you on the unit and power status. In addition to serial connectivity for managing the UPS via a serial port, the unit has USB connectivity that enables you to manage the UPS via a USB port. Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protect equipment while batteries are being replaced. The UPS comes with resettable circuit breakers for a quick recovery from overloaded events.
The Smart-UPS X 1000 VA Rack/Tower LCD 230 V has a single switched outlet group that can be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding. High on online efficiency, the UPS reduces utility costs and generates less heat. The SmartSlot customizes UPS capabilities with management cards. As the unit is cold-start capable, it offers temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
With adjustable voltage-transfer points, Smart-UPS widens the input voltage window or tightens the output voltage regulation for maximizing useful battery life. You can also use this equipment for optimal performance with adjustable voltage sensitivity in some specific power environments or generator applications. The unit has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy Meter
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single Switched Outlet Group
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- SmartSlot - customizes UPS capabilities with management cards
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.