The APC Smart-UPS X 2000 VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127 V with Network Card provides efficient network power protection to your servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices. With Automatic Voltage Regulation, the unit offers higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without utilizing the battery.
Along with the ability to configure the equipment locally with easy-to-use navigation keys, the Smart-UPS X 2000 VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127 V allows you to view precise data in multiple languages. Once the external battery packs are detected, the Smart-UPS automatically adjusts runtime. For enhanced maintenance, it keeps you updated with the month and year when the battery needs to be replaced. It also has an intuitive LCD interface.In Green mode, the Smart-UPS bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to attain high operating efficiency by not compromising with any protection. The unit has an energy meter that displays actual kilowatt hours of usage. Featuring outlet group control for UPSs with switched outlet groups, it allows you to turn on/off, reboot, or shut down select outlet groups remotely. For such UPSs, you can also configure select outlet groups to shut down and turn on in a pre-determined order. In case of load shedding, the unit turns off select outlet groups in a pre-determined sequence to conserve runtime and shed less critical equipment.
The switched outlet groups can be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off, and non-critical load shedding. Compatible with APC InfraStruXure Central, the UPS boasts centralized management. It also has USB communications capability to communicate through Smart-UPS RTD, SMX, and SMT.
Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protect equipment while batteries are being replaced. Cold-start capable, the Smart-UPS offers temporary battery power when the utility power is out. The equipment has a preinstalled network management card that delivers remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
The Smart-UPS offers you a battery failure notification and performs a periodic battery self-test. With high online efficiency, the equipment reduces utility costs and generates less heat. It automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power. With adjustable voltage-transfer points, it widens the input voltage window or tightens the output voltage regulation, maximizing useful battery life.
In order to enhance useful battery life, the UPS widens the input voltage window or tightens the output voltage regulation. You can also use this equipment for optimal performance in some specific power environments or generator applications. It comes with audible alarms to send notifications of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Featuring a scalable runtime, the Smart-UPS allows you to add additional runtime as required.
The unit has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. It is rack/tower convertible and network manageable. Designed with high frequency, the unit reduces or avoids bulky transformers, keeping its weight to the minimum. As with all Smart-UPS products, the unit will also provide battery-powered AC.
- Powered Up
- This unit also delivers battery-powered AC.
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- AVR offers higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without utilizing the battery
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- This feature offers data in multiple languages and ability to configure the equipment locally with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Energy Meter
- The energy meter provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Outlet Group Control
- The outlet group control allows you to turn on/off, reboot, or shut down select outlet groups remotely
- Hot Swap Batteries
- Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power for safeguarding equipment
- Cold-Start Capable
- Cold start offers temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Network Management Card
- The preinstalled network management card provides remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box
- Adjustable Voltage-Transfer Points
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - widen the input voltage window or tighten the output voltage regulation, maximizing useful battery life