Lee Frost teaches you the basics of photography with his book, The A-Z of Creative Photography, Revised Edition: A Complete Guide to More than 70 Creative Techniques, from publisher, Amphoto. As the name says, this book is filled with more 70 tips for taking your photography from its current state to amazing. After passing through the 160 technique filled pages, you'll have a better understanding of the ways in which you can add creativity to your images. Topics include exposure, multiple exposures, achieving Polaroid-style photos, adding richness with filters, and using backlight to your advantage, and many other techniques.
- About the Author
- Lee Frost is a photographer and bestselling author of photography technique books, with more than 250,000 copies sold worldwide. He contributes to numerous photography magazines and leads workshops through his company Photo Adventures
- Expose for low-light scenes
- Merge multiple exposures
- Create Polaroid-style images
- Add richness by using do-it-yourself filters
- Take backlit photos
- Enhances images with software plug-ins
- And much more!