The Multi Dock with HDMI for Toshiba Thrive 10" Tablet from Toshiba is a great way to expand the capabilities of your Toshiba Thrive 10" Tablet. This dock features an HDMI port that allows you to connect and watch content from your tablet on an HDTV or display. A 3.5mm audio jack is built-in in case you want to connect a pair of headphones or speakers. Two USB 2.0 ports are included for connecting peripherals, such as an external hard drive, mouse, or keyboard. You can also wirelessly connect a Bluetooth keyboard and use it with your tablet.
The dock sits at an incline to make viewing videos, movies, or anything else easier for you and features a slip-resistant rubber footing. It runs on the 30W AC adapter that is included with the Toshiba Thrive 10" Tablet and can recharge your tablet. If you want to reduce the wear and tear on your Toshiba Thrive 10" Tablet's ports while also expanding its capabilities, this dock is for you.
- Landscape mode tablet stand with slip-resistant rubber footing
- Angled design for movie watching, web surfing, or enjoying your favorite HD digital content
- Easily connect to your HDTV or LCD monitor and view HD content through the HDMI port* 1
- Securely store and charge your tablet using the AC Adapter included with the Tablet PC; additional AC adapter also available for purchase (Part#: PA3922U-1ARA)
- Built-in 3.5mm stereo audio port connects to external speakers or headphones for an optimal multimedia experience
- Connect a keyboard, external hard drive, or other devices via two USB ports 2
- Hot-swappable: add or remove most devices without rebooting the tablet
- Wirelessly connect a Bluetooth keyboard to the Toshiba Tablet for a desktop-like experience 3
- Reduces wear-and-tear on the tablet's ports and cable plugs
- Small footprint fits virtually anywhere