The Redrock Micro microFollowFocus Black Extension adds-on a second side to your single-sided microFollowFocus Black, turning it into a two-sided follow focus. Besides enhancing the convenience and time required for set up, attachment of the second side makes the innovative hard stops, illuminated marking disk, and machined accessory port available on either side. Also, pulling focus from the second side does not change your lens rotation and keeps correct cinema direction.
Built to augment the efficiency and precision of camera operators, the studio option can conveniently house a swing-away mattebox. You can also swiftly and effortlessly switch between single- and double-sided operations.
Note! Optional flares required while using an illuminated marking disk have to be purchased separately.
- Add-on accessory to convert single-sided microFollowFocus Black into a two-sided follow focus
- Makes room for a swing-away mattebox, enabling you to use all your cinema equipment together
- Second side can be swiftly added or removed to switch between single- and double-sided operations
- Pulling focus from the second side does not alter the lens rotation direction, so correct cinema direction is maintained
- Once attached to the microFollowFocus Black, both sides have hard stops, illuminated marking disk, and machined accessory port