The Vaddio ClearVIEW HD-19 Robotic PTZ Camera is a pan/tilt/zoom camera with a motorized 19x optical zoom lens, a 1.3 Megapixel 1/3-type Sony Exmor CMOS sensor, and a slip-clutch robotics system, all for capturing clear, high-definition images with precise, wide-ranging movements.
The lens captures wide (58.1°) for small rooms as well as tight (3.2°) for long distances in larger rooms. With a powerful imaging system and pan/tilt/zoom robotics, the HD-19 is perfect for videoconferencing, distance learning, and live-event recording in houses of worship and other venues.
The HD-19 features a 1/3-type low-noise, high-speed CMOS sensor that boasts a large pixel aperture size. The imager offers high signal to noise, and very low minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux. The camera's integrated SmartSHOT technology with adjustable image processing (AIP) means that the user can control the advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions of the camera, which in turn results in an extremely crisp, detailed image with vibrant color. These technical details pay real dividends in terms of image quality – especially in low-light conditions.
The camera features simultaneous HD analog component (YPbPr) and SD analog composite (CVBS at NTSC) outputs so you can monitor the camera locally on any monitor as the camera sends high-quality HD video (1080p, 1080i, and 720p are selectable) to the rest of the video system – a switcher, perhaps, or a videoconferencing codec.
- High-Precision Motors
- High-torque, micro-stepper motors provide for extremely smooth panning and tilting of the camera. Recalled preset camera positions are highly accurate across the entire pan and tilt range (-30 to +90° tilt, -170 to +170° pan). A smooth slip-clutch mechanism has been included to further enhance robotic movement. The HD-19 is invertible as well, for ceiling mounting
- Analog Component Outputs
- The ClearVIEW HD-19's YPbPr DE-15 (15-pin HD) connector has output resolutions of 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Simultaneous SD composite video output resolutions (CVBS in 480i NTSC) are available on the BNC output
- Easy Integration
- Using a common RS-232 protocol (VISCA), the ClearVIEW HD-19 is easily integrated for use with videoconferencing codecs and control systems such as Crestron and AMX. And of course, the pan/tilt/zoom camera is compatible with all Vaddio camera controllers
- Advanced DSP
- The HD-19 has an advanced DSP that allows the user to set a luminance target, whereby the iris, shutter, and (auto) gain will work together to maintain the target luminance while reducing overall noise
- Advanced CMOS Image Sensor
- The HD-19 uses a 1/3" Exmor 1.3 Mp HD CMOS image sensor. The high-speed, high-frame-rate, and low-noise sensor requires a minimum illumination of only 0.7 lux for excellent performance in low-light environments
- EZ Power/Video Port
- Via a Cat-5e cable, a connected Quick-Connect SR or Quick-Connect DVI-D/HDMI SR Interface (available separately) supplies power to the camera and receives return video from the camera over cable runs up to 100'
- IR Sensors
- IR sensors are built into the front of the ClearVIEW HD-19 to receive IR signals from the remote control that's supplied with the camera, as well as other third-party remotes for the IR forwarding feature
- Tally Light
- A red tally light is illuminated when the camera receives a VISCA command from an external control system
- Slot for Optional Cards
- Optional slot cards can be plugged into the back of the ClearVIEW HD-19, to provide CCU control over camera image settings, or HD-SDI output
- Included Accessories
- Includes PowerRite power supply, IR remote, DB-9/RJ-45 adapter, and AC cord set
- Made in the USA
- The ClearVIEW HD-19 HD PTZ camera is made in the USA, at Vaddio, in the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area