The Redrock Micro microFollowFocus Black Indie Bundle offers you smooth, accurate, and professional focus when using your SLR cameras. The follow focus includes a backlash dial that enhances the precision of focusing . This bundle consists of the microFollowfocus Black and 3 microLensGears (A, B, C in black).
An embedded 0.8 film pitch drive gear in the microFollowFocus Black pulls focus of still and cinema lenses. Plus, a moveable focus indicator allows you to pull focus from any place on the camera while maintaining view of focus indicator and focus wheel.
The microLensGears fit like a glove between your 35mm SLR lens and the microFollowFocus, allowing more precise and fluid focus adjustments. This bundle offers A, B, C gears in black that wrap around lenses, namely 180 – 220mm (Size A), 211 – 250mm (Size B), and 241 – 280mm (Size C).
An industry-standard, all-metal machined accessory port enables you to add focus whip or speed crank to the focusing system. A Kung Fu rubberized handgrip prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting. Made in America, the microFollowFocus Black has an all-aluminum construction.
- Provides a smooth, accurate, and professional focus while shooting with your SLR camera
- Allows precise focusing of still and cinema lenses
- Comes standard with 0.8 film pitch drive gear, with options for Fujinon and Canon drive gears
- Includes a backlash dial for enhanced focusing of lenses
- Integrated hard stops with easy begin/end setups enable fast repeatable racking between two focus points, thus achieving perfect focus on lenses without hard stops - can be used with Canon and Nikon lenses
- Moveable redesigned focus indicator lets you conveniently pull focus from any place on the camera while maintaining view of focus indicator and focus wheel
- 3D marking disk allows you to view your focus marks from many angles
- You can use the marking disc in low-light conditions using an optional flare, which offers a glow and illuminates the marking disc
- 3 microLensGears - ensure more precise and fluid focus adjustments
- Flippable gearbox positions the drive gear front or rear for supporting even the shortest of lenses
- Quick release clamp can be easily attached or detached from the set up without disturbing the other rail mounted gears
- Kung Fu rubberized handgrip prevents hand-slips and ensures stable shooting
- Made in America