With its combination of gear-driven follow focus and rod-supported baseplate, Redrock Micro's microFollowFocus Black Video Camera Bundle will lend your video footage the smooth, precise focus control of a big-budget production. Whether shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder or interchangeable cinema lenses the precision-machined microFollowFocus system allows repeatable, accurate focusing.
The system's microSupport baseplate--which provides rock-solid support for your camera, follow focus, and any other accessories--includes two 4" stainless steel rods in standard 15mm size for you to mount and adjust your rig as needed. Add or subtract accessories with ease, from front matte boxes to rear-mounted power packs.
Note! Required 'D' or 'C' microLensGear (depending on camera lens size) must be purchased separately. See Specifications for compatibility.
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
- Unique quick release clamp
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch and Fujinon pitch (for Fujinon video lenses)
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- Optional microLensGears (not included) can be quickly attached to existing 35mm still (SLR) lenses for accurate gearing
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant – a grease pencil is included for convenient marking
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rod mount
- Optional 19mm rod clamp adapts microFollowFocus for 19mm rods for cameras, including the Red ONE
- Optional Fujinon 0.6 pitch drive gear works directly with Fujinon lenses
- Optional reversing gear focuses Nikon and Pentax lenses in the "correct" cinema direction
- Constructed of high quality, machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lightweight design
- Sleek Redrock look
- Works great with DV and HDV built-in camera lenses