The K5600 Alpha 4K is a unique HMI head that employs a revolutionary design which pairs a high efficiency quartz composite reflector, which out-performs aluminum reflectors by 15%, with structural air vents that allow the head to run cool enough to angle straight down during operation. The "Open-Eye" construction permits a slim 13.4" profile which accepts front accessories including lenses that make the Alpha 4K the smallest 4K Fresnel around.
This K5600 Alpha 4K Kit includes the fixture, both a spot and a flood Fresnel lens, a scrim bag, barndoor set and a protective front cover. The wide, sturdy yoke has a junior 1 1/8" male mounting stud, while two double 5/8" studs are affixed to it to accept grip gear and accessories. The Alpha 4K will accept 2.5K or 4K HMI lamps. The kit does not come with a ballast or head extension cable. Contact K5600 to have a ballast and cable manufactured to your specifications.
Note! Ballast and extension head cable not included. Contact K5600 to have a ballast and cable made to your specific requirements.
- Extremely Lightweight and Compact
- This "Open -Eye" HMI fixture converts to a very small Fresnel via the included unique drop-in flood and spot Fresnel lenses.
- Reflector and Chariot
- Revolutionary quartz composite reflector is 15% brighter than standard aluminum reflectors
- The combination of the quartz composite reflector with computer designed, structural air vents provides efficient convection cooling in any operating position. You can even point it straight down.
- Lamp Suspension
- Quick, safe release of the lamp via a simple latch on the ceramic G38 socket. Fast quartz reflector adjustment for operating with a 2.5K lamp if desired.