Whether you're using the Apple Wireless Keyboard at home, at the office or anywhere in between, you'll enjoy its low profile anodized aluminum enclosure with crisp, responsive keys so you can feel the difference when you're typing. Simply connect it to your Mac computer or iPad, put in the included AA batteries and you're good to go.
This keyboard affords you a generous 30 feet of wireless freedom, and it has built-in Bluetooth technology. The compact design takes up minimal space on your desktop, ensuring you have a little extra room to move around. Additional features include function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac functions and applications as well as an intelligent power management system.
- Type Away... Wirelessly!
- Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard to type on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad -- all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Compact Design
- Its compact design takes up 24 percent less space on your desktop than full-size keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably alongside of it.
- Feel the Difference
- You'll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile anodized aluminum enclosure with crisp, responsive keys.
- One-Touch Access to Mac Features
- Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, Launchpad and Mission Control.
- Battery Powered
- The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries -- one less than the previous model.
- Power Management System
- The intelligent power management system conserves battery life -- when you're not using the keyboard, it automatically powers down. The instant you start typing, it turns back on. Use the on/off switch when you're away from your computer for a long time.