The ARRI 12K Dimmer with DMX (120V, 50-60Hz) is an RFD Series stand alone dimmer made for ARRI by LEX Products/Electrol, which combines a DX Series dimmer with a rack system to offer a 12,000W portable dimming solution that accepts DMX 512 remote control.
The unit's 8-bit resolution allows full 256-step, 0 - 100% dimming control for precision and repeatability. The panel features LED mode indicators as well as neon status indicators. Connectors include Neutrik 5 pin XLR for DMX communication and stage pin connectors for input and output. The power fail memory feature remembers dimmer level, preheat level, operating mode and the DMX 512 address. Convection cooling means absolutely quiet operation.
- Three-digit display shows selected dimmer level form 0-100%, lamp pre-heat level from 0-20% and DMX 512 address from 001-512
- Separate LEDs indicate operating modes and presence of DMX 512 control signal
- Power fail memory retains dimmer level, pre-heat level, operating mode and DMX 512 address
- Panel mount stage pin connectors for input and output
- Short circuit proof, circuit breaker protected
- Neon indicators show status of line, circuit breaker and output
- Modular panel incorporating microprocessor-based control electronics precision
- 100% solid state design for reliability
- 8-bit resolution allows full 256-step dimming control to ensure exact level repeatability
- Voltage regulation maintains dimmer output within 2% despite fluctuations in input voltage