The Optoma TX779P 3D DLP Projector has features that put it in the big leagues. Its 5000 lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio give it the projector power for medium sized classrooms, boardrooms and living rooms. The TX779P is 3D compatible. Thanks to DLP Link technology, 3D can be viewed with compatible 3D glasses and a 3D equipped computer. Imagine adding this immersive element to your classes or presentations.
It can accept video from NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems, as well as SDTV, EDTV and HDTV standards, right up to 1080p. It's also compatible with Mac and PC resolution/sync standards. It's network ready for LAN or Internet administration and it has an international 100 to 240V AC auto-switching power supply. For its onscreen display (OSD) you can choose from 23 different languages.
Convenience features haven't been forgotten either. Hook it up to your computer with the included USB cable and the wireless remote doubles as a wireless mouse. With the touch of a button you can use the remote as a laser pointer too.
And with its whisper quiet fan noise as low as 28dB, the two 3W stereo speakers should prove more than adequate in most applications. If not, you'll appreciate the audio in and audio out jacks that will enable you to use external speakers.
- Texas Instruments single chip DLP technology
- SDTV and EDTV compatible
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Auto source detection with user definable settings
- Fully featured IR remote control with laser pointer and mouse control
- User friendly multi-lingual on screen menu
- Advanced digital keystone correction and high quality full screen image re-scaling
- User friendly control panel
- Macintosh and PC compatible
- HDMI 1.3 compatible
- Closed captioning equipped
- Bright at 5000 ANSI lumens with a high contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Crestron RoomView for projector management and control via RJ-45 connection
- Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Environment friendly design
- Consumes <1W in standby mode