The EZ-MCP1 Microphone Compressor by RDL provides consistent audio output at all levels up to 30 dB, helping to improve overall sound quality and detail. It compresses incoming signal with its fast, automatic level control, eliminating undesired noise such as clipping and distortion - always appreciated by your audience or customers. This compact dynamic processor is ideal for paging and public address systems in houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, schools, conference rooms and commercial sound systems but can also be used in most any basic recording application.The EZ-MCP1 is used by connecting a microphone to its front panel XLR input and outputting to a mic-level mixer or amplifier. Simply begin talking through the mic at a normal volume and adjust the convenient, front panel level trimmer until the LED begins to flash. This lets the box know to bring up the volume when at the specified level and turn it down when it goes above, keeping the signal the same at all times. That's it. Just one simple adjustment and you're ready to go. Installing it is just as easy offering multiple options to mount it on walls, under counters, or in an audio rack. The EZ-MCP1 includes a three year warranty so you can purchase with confidence and enjoy professional, quality sound for years to come.
- Provides consistent audio output to improve sound quality and detail
- Ideal for paging and public address systems but can also be used for basic recording
- Controls undesired noise such as clipping and distortion
- Front and rear-panel level trimmers help achieve optimum sound
- The gold plated output connector ensures a high quality connection
- 24 V phantom voltage is automatically enabled when connected to a phantom powered pre-amp
- Made in the USA and includes a limited three year manufacturer's warranty