This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Underwater Housing for Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera is an injection-molded clear polycarbonate case, known for its strength and corrosion-free properties. It permits you to use your Nikon Coolpix camera underwater. All camera functions are fully accessible through the housing via dependable mechanical controls. The housing is depth rated to 200' (60 m) and has slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water. An easy-open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories. The camera's internal flash is usable while inside the housing, and the included flash diffuser improves lighting quality. For best results, use the optional AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic "TTL" exposure by optical signal from the camera's built-in flash.
Replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater with external color correction filters. Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water, these optional filters are most effective in shallow, sunny conditions.
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage, allowing you to get closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the conversion lens makes the resulting image more crisp and colorful. This housing accepts optional wide angle lenses. Attach 46 mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses directly to the front of the housing port (recommended), 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, and Epoque lenses using the #9306.81 port adapter - also used to attach 67 mm threaded macro lenses - and bayonet style Inon UWL-105AD, UWL-100 28AD and UFL-165 28AD lenses using the #9306.79 port adapter.
- Constructed from injection-molded clear polycarbonate, known for its strength and corrosion-free properties
- All camera controls are fully functional through the housing
- Depth rating: 200' (60 m)
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- External color correction filters, effective in relatively shallow sunny conditions, are available (not included) as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water - help restore reds, oranges and natural tones that are lost underwater, due to filtering effect of ocean
- Optional external wide angle conversion lenses increase angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in frame - attach: 46 mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses directly to front of housing port (recommended), 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, and Epoque lenses using #9306.81 port adapter - also used to attach 67 mm threaded macro lenses - and bayonet style Inon UWL-105AD, UWL-100 28AD and UFL-165 28AD lenses using #9306.79 port adapter
- Included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when camera's built-in flash used - for best results, external underwater strobe recommended
- Underwater strobe connector allows strobe use - Use optional AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic "TTL" exposure by optical signal from camera's built-in flash
- Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories