The Cisco SG200-26 26-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you achieve business-class network security and performance at an affordable price. It provides an ideal solution when you require a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers and servers.
The Cisco SG200-26 is a smart switch that provides basic management, security and quality-of-service features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol and Cisco Smartports you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
- High-Speed Desktop Connectivity
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Secure Wireless Connectivity
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
- Unified Communications
- The Cisco SG200-26 provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions such as IP telephony and video surveillance over a single Ethernet network. Cisco SG200-26 offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses and Cisco SG200-26 switch has been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other vendor products.
- Easy Configuration and Management
The Cisco SG200-26 switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
• Cisco Discovery Protocol that simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information.
• Cisco Smartports technology that automatically configures switch ports for different connected devices (PCs, IP phones, wireless access points) based on pre-tested Cisco best practices.
• Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility that works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
- Performance and Reliability
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch has been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The Cisco SG200-26 switch speeds file transfer times, improves slow and sluggish networks, keeps your vital business applications available and helps your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco SG200-26 switch, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- Network Security
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network and protects your business data. The switch provides integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP Telephony Support
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch includes QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplifies unified communications deployments and helps ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receives an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- IPv6 Support
- Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. Cisco SG200-26 switch provides native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- Energy-Efficient Solution
The Cisco SG200-26 switch is designed to be eco-friendly without compromising performance. It helps conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
• Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active.
• Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length.
• Fanless design which reduces power consumption, increases reliability and provides quieter operation.
- Additional Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- The Cisco SG200-26 switch provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. The Cisco SG200-26 also offers mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
- Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
The Cisco SG200-26 offers the reliable performance, investment protection and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco SG200-26 switch you gain the benefit of:
• Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, which lets you upgrade your Cisco SG200-26 switch to another Cisco Small Business or Cisco Catalyst switch in the future and receive credit for the value of the switch (available only in the United States and Canada).
• Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.