The Professional Stereo Line Level Output to RIAA Phono Level Output by Sescom is a cool little gadget which allows you to connect a stereo, line level audio device to a mixer or amplifier's phono inputs - usually reserved for none other than turntables. There's inevitably some sort of stereo device such as an iPod or CD player taking up two precious inputs on your console while two free phono inputs remain available but essentially useless; until now.
The SES-LINE2PHONO has two RCA ins and outs with a convenient six foot long ground wire terminated at both ends for easy installation. Made in the USA, it is constructed of anodized extruded aluminum ensuring long-lasting durability and the quality RCA connectors make for a safe and sonically sound connection. With the included 3M Dual-Lock hook and loop tape and its compact form factor, this adapter can be easily mounted nearly anywhere for permanent or temporary installation.
- Connects stereo, line level audio devices to phono inputs on mixers and amplifiers
- Includes two pairs of quality RCA inputs and outputs with a six foot terminated ground wire
- Constructed of anodized extruded aluminum ensuring long-lasting durability
- Its compact form factor allows it to be easily mounted nearly anywhere for simple installation
- 3M Dual-Lock hook and loop tape is included allowing for countless mounting options