TEAC has updated its popular CD radio lineup with the SR-L280I-B iPod/iPhone Dock Table Radio with USB Input (Black), which is certified to work with the iPhone. It is no longer necessary to switch your SR-L280i-B docked iPhone into flight mode during music/video playback. While docked, telephone, SMS and Bluetooth functions remain active while music/video playback is interrupted to take a telephone call, and playback automatically resumes after the call has been finished. Your Apple is being charged while docked - even during playback. Basic iPod functions can be operated with the IR remote control. A matching lid covers the dock connector when not in use.
The AM/RDS FM stereo tuner has memory presets, the CD player plays CD, CD-R/RW and MP3 discs, and an MP3 player can be directly connected to the USB 2.0 port. Using the SR-L280i-B as a clock radio allows many alternatives to wake up. Select CD, radio, iPod or MP3 player as a source. The control buttons on the top allow easy programming or use the remote control. Dim the display and activate the sleep timer to drift off to sleep while listening to soft music.
- iPod dock (iPod/iPhone charges while playing)
- Playback MP3 files on portable MP3 player via USB
- Compatible with most MP3 players, USB flash memory
- PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner
- 20AM + 20FM station presets
- Slot-in CD player
- Program, repeat (1/all), shuffle play
- Digital clock, dual alarm, snooze, sleep timer are additional features
- Wake to iPod or tuner
- LCD display with 3-step dimmer
- Remote control controls iPod functions and menu
- iPhone dock adapter and dock cover included
- Available in black and white