The ATA Console Wood Flight Rack Case; 10U Top; 6U Bottom (Black) from Gator Cases is a utility case manufactured to ATA specifications that can be carried on most airlines. It is constructed from 9mm plywood and heavy-duty commercial-grade plated hardware, with a PVC exterior.
There are spring-loaded, rubber-gripped handles and tongue-and-groove aluminum extrusion. The case has recessed twist latches, a top and rear lid with rear doors, and reinforced stackable ball corners. The front rack rails are 3.2mm thick. Additionally, the gasket in the lid is water resistant for ultimate protection of your gear.
- Rack case with fixed 10 space slant top and 6 space bottom
- Meets ATA specifications for transit cases
- 9mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Red recessed twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware and reinforced stackable ball corners
- 3.2mm thick front rack rails
- Tongue-and-groove extruded aluminum valance
- Top and front lid with rear doors
- Gasket in lid is water resistant for ultimate protection