Cengage Learning presents another of their famous camera manuals: David Busch's Nikon D5100 Guide to Digital SLR Photography. With David Busch as your tour guide, you'll quickly and painlessly learn the ins and outs of your D5100. With detailed and clear explanations and instructions, this guide covers the how, why, and when of the camera, allowing you to take advantage of all the features and functions Nikon's D5100 has to offer. Full-color images fill the book, ensuring that you'll know exactly what aspect of the camera the author is talking about and how to make the most of it.
- About the Author
- David D. Busch has written nearly two-dozen hugely successful guidebooks for a wide variety of digital camera models, as well as many popular books devoted to DSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Third Edition and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than 20 years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have been published in Popular Photography & Imaging, Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He's also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNET and Computer Shopper. His advice has been featured on National Public Radio's All Tech Considered
- Shows readers how to master all the features and functions of the D5100, Nikon's replacement camera for the D5000 model
- Clear instructions that cover the how, why, and when, and beautiful, full-color images will quickly help readers get familiar and comfortable with their camera
- Written by working photographer and #1 best-selling camera guide author who understands digital photography with digital single lens reflex cameras
- Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Nikon D5100 Picture 2. The Nikon D5100 Roadmap 3. Setting Up Your Nikon D5100 4. Shooting Basics 5. Photography with Your Nikon D5100 6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making 7. Working with Lenses 8. Working with Light 9. Downloading and Editing 10. Toubleshooting Your Nikon D5100 Glossary Index