Panasonic's Twin Pack of Active Shutter 3D Eyewear (TY-EW3D3MPK2) is the gateway to a dazzling entertainment experience. It is impressive both in how the 3D glasses function and in what they allow you to experience. When you put them on and look at the screen, the technology first blocks the left and then the right lens. It happens faster than the blink of an eye - so your eye won't notice it. But when images are shown to each eye separately this "staggered" effect achieves far more lifelike 3D images.
The 3D glasses can be easily adjusted to fit various face shapes and sizes, from children to adults, and their extremely durable hinges withstand repeated opening and closing.
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear High-Precision Shutter Control Sends Clear Images to Each Eye
- Highly precise control completely closes the shutters for both eyes at the instant that the images change for the left and right eyes. This masks unwanted afterimages to enable clear and comfortable 3D viewing
- Adjustable, Durable Frame
- The eyewear can be easily adjusted to fit various face shapes and sizes, from children to adults, and their extremely durable hinges withstand repeated opening and closing
- Power On/Off Switch
- An auto power off function automatically turns the glasses off if they are placed in a location outside the viewing range for 5 minutes, even if the TV remains turned on
- Designed for Use Together with Ordinary Glasses
- The 3D eyewear can also be comfortably worn right over ordinary prescription glasses
- Weighs less than one ounce, for comfortable viewing
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery for repeated use
- Works With:
- TC-P55ST30, TC-P55GT30, TC-P60GT30, TC-P55VT30, TC-P65VT30, TC-P60ST30, TC-P46ST30, TC-P42ST30, TC-P50ST30, TC-P65ST30, TC-P65GT30, TC-P50GT30