The Prompter People PRO-SP15P Stage Pro15 is a complete presentation package that includes everything you need for prompting. It consists of 2 presentation prompters designed for use in speaking engagements such as conferences, lectures, board meetings, and press conferences, among many other possible work environments and applications.
The package features 15" LCD monitors and a special mounting system that allows the monitors to be placed at the base of the stands (floor level), hidden from the spectators. The presenter can read the scripts reflected in the beamsplitter glass atop the stand. For obtaining a brighter picture, the monitors can be raised while still remaining concealed with the help of the included skirting.
You can increase the height of the glass up to 7' to customize the system for any speaker. In addition, adjustments can be made with an machined aluminum clamp with a geared thumbscrew and angle adjustments. A triangular base prevents the stands from tipping over. Prompting scripts can be simultaneously sent to both the monitors using the included 1 x 2 VGA distribution amplifier.
Also included in the package are several performance enhancing software applications. Flip-Q Pro is a full-featured prompting application for managing the prompting scripts using PC or Mac computers having dual-monitor output. PowerFlip is a handy tool that converts Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into prompting scripts.
Professional Presentation System
- Package includes all the components needed to set up a professional-quality presentation system
- Adjust monitor height, glass display properties, stand height, and many other parameters to fine tune the setup to your needs each time you use it
- 1 x 2 VGA amplifier splits the output into 2 signals, which are then sent to the individual prompters
- Optically clear glass to reflect scripts from the monitor for the presenter to read
- Hides the monitor from view when it is raised
- Flip-Q Pro and PowerFlip applications for turning a PowerPoint presentation into a prompting script