The Prompter People 11" Proline Teleprompter Kit (Set of 2) supports most DV cameras ranging from MiniDV to ENG cameras and can be read clearly at a distance of up to 12' (365.76 cm). Featuring an adjustable design, the teleprompter setup can be used with small to large cameras. An aluminum extrusion frame ensures sturdy protection, and a lightweight construction eliminates the need for heavy-duty tripods.
Height and angle adjustments for the Premium HD 60/40 adjustable glass beamsplitter assembly ensure that the mirror is centered with the camera, and suited to the presenter’s viewing angle. An anti-reflection coating on the rear of the mirror eliminates the chance of unwanted reflections back on to the lens. Additionally, the Proline Teleprompter supports composite and VGA inputs, and features built-in speakers that minimize the need of an external speaker system.
An easy top side camera adjustment offers enhanced option for setting up the prompter. The completely tool-less design of the Proline Teleprompter lets you to quickly set it up or easily fold away for safe transport / storage.
The Flip-Q software, with a dual screen scrolling engine, reverses the prompting display's output without reversing the operators display. This enables the use of less expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing functionality or performance. Among its many features, the Flip-Q includes quarter size operator display, sensitivity control, UNICODE support, and foot pedal support.
- Proline Teleprompter (11")
- 11" (27.94 cm) LCD screen, 60/40 Ultra clear beamsplitter mirror, Flip-Q Pro teleprompter software for PC and Mac, PowerFlip - reversing PowerPoint software, Riser for use with smaller cameras, USB Flashdrive for system software, 50' (15.24 m) VGA extension cable, and mounting hardware
- Patent pending ultra-adjustable design
- Aluminum extrusion frame for balance when used with any camera
- Completely tool-less design
- Easily foldable for secure transport and storage use
- Can be converted to a Free Standing prompter and easily adapted to larger / smaller size LCD / mirror
- Includes built-in speakers and requires 100-240 VAC or 12 VDC power supply
- Dual screen scrolling engine for reversing the secondary PC or laptop output without reversing the operators display
- Allows you to import RTF and TXT files and features RTF text editor
- Offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker
- Comes with find, replace, and undo functions, wireless controller option, text justification, variable line spacing, and interface in 9 different languages