The Prompter People Heavy Duty Tripod, with high-tensile heat-treated aluminum alloy construction, offers rigidity, stability, and shock-resistance. It has 3 stage adjustable legs and can support video cameras up to 30 lb (13.6 kg).
Featuring fluid cartridges, the video head of the tripod offers continuous drag control while covering a wide range of friction control down to ‘zero drag’. With an advanced drag system, the tripod ensures smooth pan and tilt control, as well as smooth stop and starts. Designed for the latest DV to broadcast cameras, it also comes with rubber/spike feet and a spreader.
The HD Tripod with pro dual pan handles is capable of operating on both pan and tilt axes with independent pan and tilt locks. Since it is built on a low profile to reduce the center of gravity, the tripod can balance heavy loads. It has a standard screw mount at the end of the center column and a Sliding Quick Release Mount for balancing the camera. In addition to a folded length of 30" (762mm), the tripod features an extended length of 72" (1828.8mm).
- High-tensile heat-treated aluminum alloy tripod
- Rigid, stable, and shock-resistant
- 3 stage adjustable legs
- Can support video cameras up to 30 lb (13.6 kg)
- Fluid cartridge head - offers continuous drag control while covering a wide range of friction control down to 'zero drag'
- Advanced drag system - ensures smooth pan and tilt control, smooth stop and starts
- Designed for latest DV to broadcast cameras
- Comes with rubber feet/spike feet and a spreader
- Pro dual pan handles
- Operates on both pan and tilt axes with independent pan and tilt locks
- Low profile - reduces center of gravity and allows the tripod to balance heavy loads
- Standard screw mount at the end of the center column
- Sliding Quick Release Mount for balancing the camera
- Folded length - 30" (762 mm)
- Extended length - 72" (1828.8 mm)