The Atlona AT-PA100 Professional Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier with 3 inputs (2 x stereo, 1 x mic) is switchable by front panel buttons or the RS-232 connection. The RS-232 is very useful for any commercial applications where a 3rd party control system is being used.
It can work in either stereo mode 2 x 20W or in bridge mode (mono) at 1 x 40W. The Atlona amplifier has a built-in EQ control to allow users the ability to adjust bass and treble and also mix the mic signal. It is based on the digital amplification circuit (Class-D).
- Commercial Class-D stereo/mono audio amplifier
- 2 x 20W @ 4 ohms or 1 x 40W @ 8 ohms, amplifier could be used to amplify 2 speakers or one speaker when in bridge mode
- Dual-mono ability. Mono could be shared between 2 speakers at a higher impedance
- Microphone mixer function. The microphone can be mixed with line audio output, and separately controllable
- Two stereo audio inputs and one microphone input, switchable by front panel buttons or RS-232
- Volume/bass/treble controllable by front panel buttons or RS-232, which makes it a perfect device for any commercial application where a 3rd party control system is used
- Line audio output, with volume control
- RS-232 control ability includes feedbacks which will allow the control panel to know whether the certain change was made or not
- Antistatic case design provides good protection for long-term and intermittent performance
- Internal international power supply for worldwide compatibility
- Fast switching speed
- Optional IR remote control AT-PA1-IR
- LED indicator, for power and input status