With their continued excellence in high-performance projection, Sony introduces the VPL-SX125-EBPAC Short Throw Projector with Ludia eBeam Edge Package, which is an ideal choice for close projection applications in the corporate and educational markets. It turns almost any surface into an interactive screen. There is no need for a special board or display area. It transforms existing whiteboards and even walls into interactive teaching screens or meeting spaces.
Designed to deliver reliable presentations, this projector reproduces high-resolution imagery by utilizing a 3LCD panel system, BrightEra technology, and native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution.
And with 2500 ANSI lumens it realizes every brilliant detail of your presentation even in rooms with high levels of ambient light. It brings your computer presentation experience to a whole new level with IP network accessibility, remote desktop functionality, remote monitoring and maintenance.
With the short throw lens that gives a throw ratio of 0.62:1, the VPL-SX125 is capable of projecting large images from short distance. It helps to reduce the glare of the presenter, or reduce the space to reproduce a large image. Connectivity options include an RJ-45 LAN jack, D-sub computer/component, composite video, S-video and analog audio inputs.
The projector includes a host of convenient features. They include direct power on/off, freeze function, built-in speaker and synchronized lamp and filter maintenance cycle. All this makes this versatile projector an ideal solution for home, office, or school classroom environments.
- Superior Image Quality & Rich Color Reproduction
- A color brightness output of 2500 lumens and an outstanding contrast ratio of 3800:1 burst out of BrightEra LCD panels. 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction provides smoother and more accurate color reproduction
- eBeam Edge Projection
- Lightweight and portable, the eBeam Edge Projection transforms flat surfaces into lively interactive workspaces. Place it on traditional whiteboards, walls, tabletops and even glass. Install it in minutes. Draw freehand in vibrant color, annotate on Microsoft PowerPoint documents, and use tools that help focus attention on meeting content. Everything can be shared live, saved and reused. The eBeam Edge works with any projector and Windows computer. It comes with a lightweight stylus and powerful interactive software
- Short Throw Projection
- With the short throw lens that gives a throw ratio of 0.62:1, the VPL-SX125 is capable of projecting large images from short distance. It helps to reduce the glare of the presenter, or reduce the space to reproduce a large image
- TCO and ECO
Replace lamps less frequently with a long lamp life of 3000/4500/6000 hours. With the push of the eco mode button on the projector or remote commander, lamp mode saves the consumption of lamp wattage. The eco mode button is also user customizable providing parameter selection of lamp mode, power saving mode, and standby settings.
All the Sony VPL-SX125/SW125/EX100/EX120/EX145/EX175/EW130 entry series projectors incorporate the same lamps and remotes.
Power saving mode kicks in if there is no operation for 10 minutes without any signal input
- Other Convenience Features
- Closed captioning; digital zoom; picture muting; off and go; rich interfaces including monitor out, discrete PC audio inputs; RCA video audio input; RS-232C control
- Digital Zoom
- With digital zoom, if you are displaying a computer-sourced image, you can enlarge a selected area of the screen image up to four times
- Power Down
- At the end of a presentation, you can turn off the power supply to the projector immediately, instead of going through a power down cycle
- Six Picture Modes
- The VPL-SX125 has six picture modes: dynamic, standard, game, living, cinema and presentation
- The VPL-SX125 has a package of security measures, including password protection and physical anti-theft anchor points